EORS and ON promote orthoregeneration
We believe in regeneration. Therefore, EORS and ON collaborate to provide you with opportunities to advance the field of orthopedic tissue regeneration.
Apply to receive one of five ON Education Scholarships contributing to your attendance at the EORS Annual Meeting in Maastricht, October 2 to 5, 2019. The ON Foundation will furthermore award the best “Orthoregeneration Paper” submitted for EORS annual meeting.
EORS and ON Foundation will together select a research topic for which a Kick-Starter Grant of 10’000 CHF will be given out. The topic and application details will be announced during EORS 2019.
We believe that research is the engine of development and that linking and educating passionate professionals is the way to advance the field of orthoregeneration significantly.
ON Education Scholarships for the EORS 2019 in Maastricht October 2 to 5, 2019
EORS and ON Foundation provide support for EORS members towards their registration and individual travel expenses of CHF 1’000 for attending the EORS Annual Meeting 2019. Young EORS Members with a strong interest in orthoregeneration and an according track record are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be notified of acceptance in due time (please register independently for the Meeting).
- Candidates are EORS Members in good standing and have registered to attend EORS 2019 meeting
- Candidates are below age 40
- Candidates must not have benefited from similar ON support programs within the last 24 months
- Candidates have a strong interest in orthoregeneration
How to Apply
Deadline for application: September 1, 2019 (applications received after that deadline cannot be considered)
Please submit the following three items as PDF files online through: https://my.on-foundation.org/MyScholarships
- Letter of motivation with career goals in orthoregeneration
- Brief CV (not more than 2 pages), including information on date of birth, gender, current and past affiliation, degrees, awards, and research interests
- List of publications of last 5 years with title and journal references (if not already included in the CV)
Condition: Scholars must attend the 2019 EORS Annual Meeting in Maastricht and are requested to provide a contribution to the ON Foundation Glossary or report from the congress on social media.